Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Goggles, Bindings and Boots - Oh My!

Much excitement in the Brooks home today - the coveted RED goggles have arrived! William (with Bill's enabling, er I mean assistance) purchased these lovely snowboarding goggles online Monday. Then e-mailed the former owner and asked if there was any chance he could get them in the mail today (that being Monday), so they might arrive in time for the Friday snowboarding trip! Well, they arrived and are ready for action.

William has taken mom on several exploratory shopping trips to point out the size and type of board he will require in the future along with bindings, boots, etc etc etc.

Well, I send the camera on each snowboarding trip but to date have exactly zero pictures taken. I guess snowboarding is just to fun to weigh yourself down with pulling out a camera to catch your friends in action! My best bet may be to check out the webcam on the website Mt. Hood Meadows Ski Resort and see if I can't spot the kiddo!

We have parent teacher conferences tonight. Hope that is all well - not anticipating any surprises.

No comments: