Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Boys and Scooter

Here are a couple pics of the boys on the scooter. Bill is making sure that the scooter gets some "ride time" while I practice and get ready for it. He likes to pick William up at the skatepark on it. They look pretty good on the scooter! William was hiding from the camera and I knew they were coming so I was in the middle of the street, set up for a shot and the neighbor's decided at that exact moment to leave. I had to move, missed the rounding of the corner, William saw me and hid, and the perfect shot was blown. I think the close up of Bill is nice though! You can see a glimple of my gold helmet on William's head. The ad said flames but I liked that it looks graphic and NOT like flames! Who knew there were so many choices in helmet types and colors - took me a week to settle on one!

No comments: