Monday, January 4, 2010

Yeah - Chairs!

I know being excited about chairs is silly but I have been looking for some dining chairs for about a year now.  The ones we had served their purpose and tragically, we lost two (they broke) just in the last 6 months.  So, I decided to check out the new consignment shop in Astoria and low and behold - these caught my eye . . .  . . . . . . . . . . .  of course William thinks I am just completely crazy for photographing the chairs, but I had to show them off.  There are only 4 of them but they are high backed, nicely padded and they match the leather couch.  The coloring and weight works nicely with the older furniture and I am just tickled pink because they were less than $ 40 a chair.  I can't even find a new chair for that price!  The last set of chairs I looked at was $ 120 per chair and that was 70 percent off!

So, this was my New Year addition to our house.  If you see 4 more that match them, give me a call!

No comments: