Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Band From TV




A little about the Band from TV Melanie, Nick and I went to see on Saturday:

Greg Grunberg (drums), a veteran of shows such as Alias and Felicity and currently starring in the NBC hit HEROES

Teri Hatcher (vocals) currently starring in the ABC hit DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES

James Denton (guitar), currently starring in the ABC hit DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES

Bob Guiney (vocals), who appeared on THE BACHELOR and is currently seen on TLC's DATE MY HOUSE

Bonnie Somerville (vocals), starring in ABC's new fall series CASHMERE MAFIA

Jesse Spencer (violin) currently starring in the FOX hit HOUSE
rounding out the band are accomplished musicians Chris Kelley, Barry Sarna, Jon Sarna, Chris Mostert and child-star turned bass player Brad Savage.

So my interesting note of the night was that I found an all access pass just lying around and was able to get into the arena area about 40 minutes early, save us up front seats and then go down on the field to get closer pictures (although the pics from our seats were pretty good!). I just wish my camera talent was better. I probably took about 100 pictures and only 3 or 4 are really good. I also was able to get a picture of Nick with Greg Grunberg at the baseball game. He was very nice and takes a great pic (that picture is on Melanie's camera, so I have to get a copy!) I tried hard to get decent pictures of Greg on the drums all night but he wasn't in the best of lighting and his drum kit was almost always in front of him.
We had a great time singing along with songs Like Mama Told Me, Temptation Eyes and the Devil Went down to Georgia (Jessie plays a mean electric fiddle!).



No comments: