Thursday, February 11, 2010

Elton John and Billy Joel Concert

Oh My Gosh!  The concert was fantastic.  Everyone was on their feet and singing out the hits.  Every song was a hit!  The Crocodile Rock really brought the crowd up and everyone was dancing.  Billy Joel and Elton John ended the concert with Pianoman and at one point stopped singing and all instruments stopped and the audience sang the chorus to them!  WOW! 

We had great seats!  I couldn't bring my SLR (No detachable lenses) so Will and I brought our little point and shoot cameras.  They did all right for the low megapixels - Will still needs to download his pics and I think he has some better Elton pictures than I could get.  We had a great time - we relived the concert on the drive back to Astoria.  Arrived home at 1am.
These are Will's photos.  I want to see what I can do with Photoshop - hopefully can punch them up a little bit.  I just can't say WOW enough!

1 comment:

Jessica Marie said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time! Will I be hearing you sing some of his songs at work? lol! :)