Sunday, October 3, 2010

photo shoot

Bill asked me to take some photos for his publication, yesterday.  I was nervous and flattered.  Here are a few of the before and afters.
Before picture (straight out of the camera) 

I thought I did a pretty good job - manual settings, compensating for glass garage door and sunny day (it happens occasionally) and shiny cars!

Here is after
Photoshop enhanced,  this shows the color of the MACH I much better.  This happens to be Mark's car which he restored. 
I do believe that Bill has found the perfect mechanic!

The goal was to get a great "Footprint" publication picture.  We have a couple contenders:
  
This is the before picture                              

 . . . and after 
The guys set up a nice selection of Red, White and Blue American made cars (two Corvettes, MACH I and a Couger).  Nice!

Here is the photo SOTC (Straight out of the Camera).  I think I did a decent job on this one for my camera settings as well as composing the shot.

The Before Shot:

















The After Shot:
I think that this one is the winner!  I cropped it in, so you really see the footprint first, Mark is in focus and the footprint is slightly out of focus.  Popped up the colors and adjusted the lighting a little bit.

1 comment:

Jessica Marie said...

I definitely love the last shot! You did a great job Susan! You are very talented! :) Would you please ask your friend if I can take his seet wheels for a spin? (Don't tell him I won't give it back!).